This is Raj from BackupAssist.
I would recommend you to delete the jobs configured through the SBS backup wizard and then recreate the jobs through BackupAssist.
If you have already configured the backup job through the SBS backup wizard, please follow the steps below to delete them:-
1) Click Start > All Programs > Accessories > System Tools > Scheduled Tasks
2) Find the task 'Back Up Small Business Server', then right click on this task and choose delete.
Please note that you would want to enable the option of integrating BackupAssist with the SBS performance logs to enable you to receive the backup results. To do this, please go to view > navigator > advanced > enable the option "Integrate with Small Business Server Performance Logs"
Where BackupAssist integrates with SBS is in the Performance Logs, and although you have enabled the feature in BackupAssist you will also need to do some configuration of the SBS Performance Logs as well to have the backup report added to your performance report. To do this please follow the steps below;
1. Open the SBS Server Management console
2. Click on Monitoring and Reporting, then View Usage Report
3. Click on Change Server Status Report Settings
4. If you do not have any reports configured click Add, otherwise select your existing report and click Edit
5. Click on the Content tab and select the SBS Backup Logs, then click OK, then Close
I hope the above suggestions help, but in case you have any further issues, please do not hesitate to contact us.