WEB DEVELOPER (Melbourne Office)
Reporting directly the Sales and Marketing manager, you have carved your niche and reputation as a Web Developer. You possess natural enthusiasm, passion and enjoy being hands on with both back end and front end web development. You enjoy working on multi tasks and projects, fluidly moving between building new landing pages, optimizing websites, building and maintaining SQL queries and online dashboards, to building technology to facilitate online campaigns across multiple channels globally.
The main purpose of the role is to assist in the development, maintenance and deployment of websites and applications onto web servers. You will ensure that web applications work efficiently across browsers and platforms, and advise the team on compatibility issues and trade-offs.
You will have strong technical experience & knowledge of:
And be an accomplished web developer with these skills:
- Experience with building and managing cloud hosted applications Background building and maintaining transactional websites – online sales, back office transactional systems, ecommerce, CMS, API integration
- Track record of good technical framework design
- Strong experience in building and maintaining SQL databases
- Strong working knowledge on frameworks (e.g. Bootstrap, Yii)
- Innate understanding of business concepts and commercial mindset for decision making
- Advanced Analytical System Skills
- Some knowledge of “Best Practise” SEO development techniques would be an advantage
- Experience in best practice testing and deployment
- Excellent, written and oral English is a must!
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, and/or demonstrated industry experience in IT space preferably software
If you think you are suitable for this role and are someone who is focused and driven to achieve, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.orgPlease note, as part of our recruitment process all applicant are required to complete a set assignment to demonstrate their ability plus an online personality and IQ test. Do not apply if you are not willing to take these tests. All applicants must have the legal right to work in Australia.