Process Error / Warning SQL Server BA1500 Unhandled excep

This forum is no longer monitored by the BackupAssist support team, but is available to the public to use for assistance with technical issues relating to BackupAssist v5.x.x.

Moderators: casey.burns, Stuart, michael.jones, gsohal, Mike D

Process Error / Warning SQL Server BA1500 Unhandled excep

Postby marts » Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:26 pm

Hi there

I'm getting this error code on all my SQL backups, it was backing up fine, but the last week or so it's been generating this error...

BA1500 Unhandled exception in the MSSQL Engine

Thanks
marts
User

Re: Process Error / Warning SQL Server BA1500 Unhandled excep

Postby Michael F » Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:11 pm

Hi,

Thank you for posting on our forum. I'm Michael, one of the help desk support staff for BackupAssist.

I'm sorry to hear you are having problems with your SQL backups. I will be working with you to remedy this situation
as quickly as possible.

To properly diagnose the problem, could you please send us the Diagnostic Bug report from the
BackupAssist console? This report provides detailed logs that help us to identify the exact nature of the problem.
Once we have received the report, we will review it and get back with you on our findings.

To send us diagnostic information please follow these steps:

1) Go to Contact Support (from the bottom-left corner of the console) ->Contact support
2) Fill out the form and ensure that the Submit system diagnostics checkbox at the bottom is ticked.
Kind regards,

Michael
Michael F
Cortex I.T.

Re: Process Error / Warning SQL Server BA1500 Unhandled e

Postby robey » Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:24 am

What was the outcome of this?
I am getting the same error
robey
User

Return to Technical Support v5