Public Folder backup error EX07

This forum is no longer monitored by the BackupAssist support team, but is available to the public to use for assistance with technical issues relating to BackupAssist v5.x.x.

Moderators: casey.burns, Stuart, michael.jones, gsohal, Mike D

Public Folder backup error EX07

Postby absinternet » Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:34 am

Report from Ex07 backup report:

Public Folders 0 0/0

* (W) : clsPSTExporter::Initialize: MMAPIGetTimeProperty(PR_LAST_MODIFICATION_TIME) error -- Specified item not found * (E) : InternalTraverseFolders: OpenEntry(0x22) error -- One or more values for a flags parameter were not valid * (E) : InternalTraverseFolders: Folder "Company" * (E) : InternalTraverseFolders: Folder "EFORMS REGISTRY"

Mailboxes all work fine. Any help woulde be appreciated.
absinternet
User

Re: Public Folder backup error EX07

Postby daveharris » Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:14 am

I'm getting the exact same error. did you ever find a fix for this please?

BA on 2k3 x32
ex07 on 2k3 x64

Kind Regards,

DAVE.
daveharris
User

Postby daveharris » Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:15 am

Sorry, should have included the error also:

* (W) : clsPSTExporter::Initialize: MMAPIGetTimeProperty(PR_LAST_MODIFICATION_TIME) error -- Specified item not found * (E) : InternalTraverseFolders: OpenEntry(0x22) error -- One or more values for a flags parameter were not valid * (E) : InternalTraverseFolders: Folder "Calendars" * (E) : InternalTraverseFolders: Folder "EFORMS REGISTRY"

Regards,

DAVE.
daveharris
User

Postby daveharris » Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:26 am

I just changed the permissions of all the subfolders within public folders, makiing the backupasssit user the "owner", now I get the error:

BA4581, on mouseover: * Exit Code 128

Please can somebody help?

Regards,

DAVE.
daveharris
User

Postby michael.jones » Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:14 am

Thank you, for contacting us in relation to BackupAssist. I'm Michael Jones, one of the technical support engineers for BackupAssist.

I am sorry that you are having issues with our product, but I will be happy to work with you to resolve this issue as quickly as possible.

I have reviewed the diagnostics that you sent, and I have a couple of suggestions that I hope will help.
I have included a new exbackup download link, this file is what does the mailbox backups. Download this update and
rename it to exbackup.exe and replace the one that is in your install directory. You should restart the BackupAssist server after you do this to make sure that it sees the changes.

http://www.backupassist.com/downloads/r ... eb2010.exe

If this does not fix the issue, please send us the diagnostics.

To send us diagnostic information please follow these steps:

1) Go to Contact Support (from the bottom-left corner of the console) -> Contact Support
2) Fill out the form and ensure that the Submit system diagnostics checkbox at the bottom is checked.

Should you have additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact me - I'd be glad to assist you.

Thank You,

Michael R. Jones

BackupAssist Help Desk
US Support Office: Louisville, KY
( +812-206-4265
* helpdesk@backupassist.com
ü http://www.backupassist.com

Find tech support answers from our developers on our blog. http://www.backupassist.com/blog/

Keep up to date on when new updates are released, subscribe to our RSS service, click here!

Our newest version is 5.4.5 are you up to date? To download the newest update click here!
(Note: This is a free upgrade for anyone currently on version 5, there maybe a fee for upgrading from older versions.)
Should you have additional questions, please don't hesitate to contact me - I'd be glad to assist you.

Thank You,
Michael R. Jones
BackupAssist Help Desk
US Support New Albany, IN
Support@backupassist.com
michael.jones
Cortex I.T.

Postby daveharris » Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:30 am

Thank you, I have tried what you suggested but still getting an error. I have submitted the requested diagnostic details via BA.

Regards,

DAVE.
daveharris
User

Postby VirtualMIS » Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:45 am

Any word on what teh resolution to this is? We are also getting the "InternalTraverseFolders: OpenEntry(0x22) error -- One or more values for a flags parameter were not valid" on the EForms Registry Public Folder.

Matt
VirtualMIS
User

Postby michael.jones » Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:58 am

Hello Matt, Michael Jones here with the BackupAssist Support Team.

The most recent suggestion we have to resolve this issue is to install a new version of exbackup.exe
here is the link, this file is what does the mailbox backups. Download this update and rename it to exbackup.exe and replace the one that is in your install directory. You should restart the BackupAssist server after you do this to make sure that it sees the changes.

http://www.backupassist.com/downloads/r ... eb2010.exe

If this does not work, please submit your diagnostics, so that we can further troubleshoot the issue.
To send us diagnostic information please follow these steps:

1) Go to Contact Support (from the bottom-left corner of the console) -> Contact Support
2) Fill out the form and ensure that the Submit system diagnostics checkbox at the bottom is checked.
Should you have additional questions, please don't hesitate to contact me - I'd be glad to assist you.

Thank You,
Michael R. Jones
BackupAssist Help Desk
US Support New Albany, IN
Support@backupassist.com
michael.jones
Cortex I.T.

Postby hongdida » Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:20 pm

daveharris wrote:I just changed the permissions of all the subfolders within public folders, makiing the backupasssit user the "owner", now I get the error:

BA4581, on mouseover: * Exit Code 128

Please can somebody help?

Regards,

DAVE.

Your question really saved my ass. Buddy, thanks!! 8)
hongdida
User

Return to Technical Support v5