Once you have created a backup job, you can modify its settings using the Manage screen's Edit option.
This allows you to change selections that were made when the job was created. There are also options that are not available when you create a backup job.
To modify a backup job:
- Select BackupAssist's Backup tab
- Select Manage Backup Jobs
- Select the backup job that you want to change.
- Select Edit from the top menu
- Select the part of the job you want to change from the list on the left
- Once you have made the required changes, select Apply changes
There are 8 standard Edit options, similar to the steps completed during the backup job creation. There may also be backup specific options.
BackupAssist supports six different backup destinations. Review each destination's section to see the configuration options available. The options available will depend on the type of operating system, backup job and schedule used.
To change the current destination:
- Use the Select new destination option at the top.
- Select the new destination.
- Select a schedule for the new destination.
- Configure the new destination .