Central Monitoring of Server Backups
Only available to Gold Resellers with clients that have a current BackupCare subscription.
- Supported OS
Any desktop browser, iOS or Android
Monitor multiple jobs and multiple installations in one central location, and receive one email each day to monitor your backup status!
BackupAssist's Centralized Monitoring Console (CMC) and daily email service can slash the time and effort required to monitor large numbers of servers. It's perfect for helping VARs and I.T. Service Providers save time, better serve their clients and make more income.
Internal I.T. departments that manage multiple sites and servers can also benefit from the CMC.
Also now available on mobile devices.
Daily summary email
- Summary at the top shows problem sites clearly
- Full details of all the previous day’s backups are shown
- Full report for individual jobs available by clicking a link
- Report also shows you if a backup was missed
This report is great for monitoring many servers and jobs. Instead of receiving one email per job, which fills your Inbox very quickly, all backup results are combined into a single email.
- Monitor results from anywhere in the world
- Many different, powerful reports are available, such as:
- All backup results in last 24 hours
- The status of all backup jobs and individual job reports
- Graphs of data growth for individual clients
- History is kept for 90 days
The web console shows reports for all your clients, servers and jobs. Just like the reports in BackupAssist, the backup results are presented in a clear, concise format.
- PDF reports
- Suitable for presenting to a client on a monthly basis
- Rebrandable – use your company name and logo
- Different PDF reports are available, such as:
- Success rate over the last month
- Data growth over the last month
From these reports, you can show your clients how well protected they are and plan future hardware upgrades. You can even print, bind and present these reports to your clients as a value added service.
"We have 3 servers, 2 with [competitor] and one that wasn't backing up. I was looking for a solution for the 3rd server but didn't want to pay for [competitor].
"Your application was... much easier to use with the same level of protection."
"I'm glad that we found BackupAssist. Whilst we realise the importance of backups ourselves, it has always been difficult to sell to clients in small to medium business when we had to include software with a $1000+ price tag. BackupAssist will make the sale much easier not only because of the price tag, but because we KNOW that it works so well."
"NTBackup scheduling is clumsy and unreliable. Client did not want to spend on [major competitors'] products."
"Another Computer consultant evaluated, purchased and recommended this software to Network Integration Solutions Inc. Since then, we are so impressed, that as far as I'm concerned any of our new servers will have a license of BackupAssist to make the media management simple."