Company profile — Cortex I.T. Labs
Cortex I.T. Labs is a leading technology company, specializing in developing software products for small to medium business.
Since its founding in 2001, Cortex I.T. Labs has quickly gained international success and a worldwide reputation as a leader in the field of software development.
Our software is now used by thousands of users in over countries worldwide.
Our clients include a wide range of users, from individual home users and small businesses, to large publicly listed companies. Users of our software include:
- Small businesses of under 100 employees — professional services, architecture, legal, accounting, travel, print media, finance, banking, software, manufacturing and wholesale firms.
- Large public companies listed on the New York, London and Australian stock exchanges.
- Primary, Secondary and Tertiary Educational Institutions across the USA, UK, Germany and Australia.
- Government departments and embassies.
- Military and research organizations such as NATO and NASA.
- Non-profit organizations such as museums, hospitals and churches.
- Numerous international charities such as World Vision and Handicap International.
We pride ourselves on providing:
- outstanding customer service, as outlined in our Customer Service Charter.
- outstanding software that's intuitive, easy to use and excellent value for money.