BackupAssist End User License Agreement
The use of BackupAssist and supplied documentation which is owned or licensed to you by Cortex I.T. Labs Pty.Ltd ("Cortex IT"), ACN 120 499 176, is governed by license terms and conditions as outlined in our End User License Agreement.
BackupAssist Reseller Terms & Conditions
Permissions and Logo-Usage Guidelines
Cortex IT separates logo and icons into two categories: General and Reseller images. General icons are those that represent products and services delivered by Cortex IT; Reseller and Gold Reseller Logos are those images created for our hardest working resellers.
Reseller Image Permission Policy
All persons seeking to use Reseller and Gold Reseller logos and icons must gain written permission from Cortex IT for the privilege of use.
Cortex IT General Image Permission Policy
Assuming the below criteria are met, no further written permission is necessary to download and use general images.
- The logo is being displayed as an active link to our main webpage, www.backupassist.com.
- The logo appears alone, with a minimum spacing of 150 pixels to each side of the icon between it and all other textual or graphical elements on a web site.
- The logo may only be resized to crisp, visually pleasing proportions.
- Text may not be reduced in size below that of standard 9pt fonts.
- The logo suffers no other alterations such as color, orientation, animations, elements, text, morphs, or distortions.
- The logo appears only on a web site, not in any other medium.
- The logo does not infringe on any state, federal, or international laws.
- The logo is not used in conjunction with obscene, slanderous, defamatory, libellous or otherwise disparaging materials, messages, or content directed at any person or entity.
- The logo is not used in conjunction with false or misleading information regarding Cortex IT products or services.
- The logo does not directly or indirectly imply an affiliation, sponsorship, or endorsement of non-Cortex IT products or services.
- The use of the logo or icon does not infringe on general trademark guidelines.
The BackupAssist Website
This web site is owned and operated by Cortex I.T. Labs Pty Ltd ("Cortex IT"). It is provided "as is" and on an "as available basis. To the extent permissible by applicable law, Cortex IT disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
Cortex IT makes no guarantees, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy, completeness, suitability, and timeliness of the information provided on this website. Cortex IT does not warrant that this site, its servers, or e-mail sent from Cortex IT are free of viruses or other harmful components. Cortex IT will not be liable for damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
Cortex IT disclaims liability for claims or damages that may result from this website or the information it contains, including any websites maintained by third parties that are linked to or from this website.