Customer Service Charter
We strive to deliver truly extraordinary customer service. This is critical for our business, especially since internet-based support generally has a poor reputation. To deliver first class service, we operate under a customer service charter that guarantees an outstanding experience for our clients.
The BackupAssist Customer Service Charter
To ensure that all your interactions with us are pleasurable, all of our staff work according to our code of ethics:
- We will greet you using your name.
- We will introduce ourselves to you when we first write to you, so you know who you are communicating with.
- We will try to help you as best we can.
- We will apologize and make restitution if you are ever upset by our actions.
- We are honest in our communications. If our software cannot do what you want it to do, we will do our best to refer you to a software package that meets your needs.
- We will answer incoming enquiries within 24 hours on working days.
- We will work with you to resolve any technical issues with our product. If you agree to work with us, and we cannot resolve the issues within 30 days of purchase, we will issue you with a full refund.