This is the last chance to submit your feedback before the live release of BackupAssist v6.4!
BackupAssist Beta 6.4 is out now and once again, we're racing against the clock. The final date for feedback is March 16th 2012, this is also your last chance to submit your feedback before BackupAssist v6.4 goes live!
Please download the beta and the release notes right away!
Your feedback on the previous beta was fantastic. The new v6.4 beta release notes include a number of fixes resulting from that feedback, as well as several new features that we'd like you to try out. To download v6.4 Beta and the release notes now, just type in your Beta Tester ID in the box at the top right hand corner of this page and click the link for the release notes.
- NEW Support added for iSCSI as a dedicated backup destination.
- Imaging, file replication, and zip backups all supported
- Up to twice as fast as other backup destinations
- NEW Recoveries from iSCSI supported with RecoverAssist
- NEW RecoverAssist - Windows™ recoveries made easy!
- Recover to dissimilar hardware from different devices
- Easy to add hardware drivers whilst building your own recovery media
- Help repair broken recoveries with useful tools at your fingertips
- Smartly integrated with BackupAssist
Submitting your feedback.
We're looking for any bugs that may appear on your particular system (it should be noted that the beta may have bugs and other limitations and should only be used on non-critical computers for testing purposes). We'd also like to hear any suggestions for other improvements or constructive criticism that you may have to offer.
Submitting your feedback is simple - just click the Contact Support link at the bottom left corner of the V6.4 Beta console. (This will go straight to our Dev Team for consideration and we may get back to you for further details if required.)
The 'Most Helpful' Beta Test Prizes will be awarded when this test is complete.
Prizes will be awarded to the 'Most Helpful' Beta Testers when this last test is completed - and it isn't too late for you win a prize! We'll be awarding quite a few prizes to testers of each beta individually as well as a prize for the 'Most Helpful' Beta Tester during the entire series.
Remember, this is your last chance to have your say in the final product before BackupAssist v6.4 goes live - and the final deadline for your feedback is 16th March 2012! So don't wait to get testing, log in with your Beta Tester ID and start testing v6.4 Beta right now!